Top Online Slots and Casino Games | Win Now | Spin Genie
Top Online Slots and Casino Games | Win Now | Spin Genie

Zeus Lightning Power Reels Slot Machine

3.0Rating
rating
Biggest Win
$36
Jackpot
No
Produced by
Red Tiger
Features
free spins
Min to Max Bet ($)
0.1020
MinMax
Paylines
20
Reels
7
Game Theme
2D/3D, Mythology
Volatility
High

Zeus Lightning Power Reels Slot Game Details

The Greek gods served as the heavenly inspiration for Red Tiger's sixth Power Reels slot. Zeus, the King of Olympus, is the guy in this area, and his mastery of the elements gives the extended grid structure flair and victories. There appear to be two strategies for playing these Ancient Greek slot machines. 

You may either go light and fill a cartoon slot with cheerful deities, or you may go with Red Tiger's approach and give the topic a deeper, more ominous touch. The grand orchestral soundtrack complements the subject nicely. The motion while you spin is accompanied by rolling thunder and crackling lightning, which adds to the atmosphere.

How to Play Zeus Lightning Power Reels Slot

The game has 30 win-both-ways paylines, a distinctive 7 reel, 6 row structure, and gameplay that takes place inside a Greek temple. On all platforms and devices, you may wager between $0.10 and $20.00 every spin, and the Return to Player rate is 91%.

Zeus is recognized as the god of thunder, therefore where else might the game be situated because this is a mythological role in the traditional sense? The floating temples, many columns, and copious amounts of gold trim make up the heavenly complex that surrounds the seven reel, six row grid, which has been lifted to Mount Olympus. Everything is really well done, sharp, and appealing to the eye.

There are nine normal pay symbols on the paytable, and they can all stack. Starting with four low-paying card suits in a baroque flowing pattern, they are diamonds, hearts, clubs, and spades. The big payouts come next, and they generally include creatures like snakes, birds, bears, rams, and Pan, a humanoid being. When three or more matching symbols appear on a payline, a payout is made. The pan symbol offers the best value, returning 150 times the bet for a line of seven. Even if there are just 30 paylines available for use, it's still important to note that wins can occur on either side or in the center of the reels, increasing the odds.

Zeus Lightning Power Reels Features

As you can expect, Zeus is a major component of the majority of the features available. The first is as a 1x3 wild symbol that may be used in place of any pay sign. Additionally, as part of the Expanding Lightning function, as he lands in full, he summons lightning and zaps a random symbol. The zapped symbols then spread out to fill their respective reels, which might result in the entire grid being covered with the same symbol. The fact that extended reels pay everywhere on a payline is another advantageous feature. In other words, they are not need to be adjacent.

The second feature is a round of free spins that start when three scatter symbols appear anywhere on the screen. When this occurs, players are given 8 free spins, which they may either keep or wager on a nicely made gambling wheel. In each of the 10 segments of the wheel, there is a 60% chance of receiving 4 free spins, a 30% chance of receiving 12, and a 10% chance of receiving 20 free spins.

Up to three Zeus wild symbols can land on a single spin thanks to the addition of two more Zeus symbols to the reels at the start of the free spins. When more than one Zeus touches down, the first one continues to expand random symbols while the others have the option of expanding other symbols or raising an expanded symbol to the next highest payoff on the paytable. Last but not least, scatter symbols also pay off x2 for two visible, or x5 for three visible.

Zeus Lightning Power Reels FAQs

What is the minimum bet for the Zeus Lightning Power Reels slot game?

The minimum bet for the slot is $0.10 and the maximum is $20.00.

Who is the game provider of Zeus Lightning Power Reels online slot?

The game provider of the slot game is Red Tiger Gaming, a leading company in creating online slot games.

What is the RTP of Zeus Lightning Power Reels?

The Return to Player percentage of the online slot is 91%.

What is the biggest potential win for Zeus Lightning Power Reels?

The biggest potential win for the slot machine is $250,000.

Can I play Zeus Lightning Power Reels Slot on mobile?

Yes, the online slot game is available on various mobile devices provided that you have an internet connection.

Play Zeus Lightning Power Reels Online Slot at Spin Genie

Red Tiger Gaming's Zeus Lightning Power Reels is a slot machine with 30 paylines and a 7x6 layout. On this machine, bets range from $0.10 to $20.00 every spin. You may extend any symbols with the Expanded Lightning feature, and the free spins round triggers an improved version of this extra.

Greek mythology serves as the inspiration for Red Tiger Gaming's Zeus Lightning Power Reels, which is located atop Mount Olympus. The game's background is a gloomy, overcast sky, and the symbols are different masks. Online casinos frequently have slots with a Zeus theme, but this one stands out because of its darker style.

We think that’s enough talk, Zeus Lightning Power Reels slot machine is available for play at Spin Genie. Come on in and enjoy the game!

Some games may be removed or temporarily unavailable in your location due to regulatory requirements or decisions by game providers

Trusted payment providers

  • Credit card deposit
  • Credit card deposit
  • Paysafecard
  • Payz
  • Interac
  • Apple Pay
V: 1.52.0 All rights reserved. January 2020
top
|