Top Online Slots and Casino Games | Win Now | Spin Genie
Top Online Slots and Casino Games | Win Now | Spin Genie

Walk of Shame Slot Machine

3.0Rating
rating
Biggest Win
$137
Jackpot
No
Produced by
No Limit
Features
free spins
Min to Max Bet ($)
0.2024
MinMax
Paylines
0
Reels
3
Game Theme
2D/3D, Party
Volatility
High

Walk of Shame Slot Game Details

In the new Nolimit City slot machine, Walk of Shame, we find ourselves in a location the day after a crazy party. Empty bottles and mementos from yesterday night's celebration are scattered about the space, enabling guests to fill in the blanks that are likely to have emerged over the evening. These participants probably wish to forget everything that happened that night, unlike in the Hangover movies where you wanted to find out what happened since unpleasant recollections may make the walk of shame quite eerie.The medium volatility of this game makes it stand out from the vast majority of slots from this game provider.

How to Play Walk of Shame Slot

The video slot Walk of Shame from Nolimit City has 5 reels, 3-4-4-4-4 rows, and 768 ways to win. You have a choice between placing a $0.20 minimum bet and a $24 maximum stake. The game has four distinct RTPs built in, with a default RTP of 96.04%, but game operators can also choose to utilize one of the lesser RTPs of 94.04%, 92.12%, or 87.09%. With a hit frequency of 30.78% and medium volatility (6/10), you may win up to 9822X the amount you bet on Walk of Shame. 

This highest win occurs on average once every 4 million spins, while winnings of 100 times the stake happen once every 1158 spins and the bonus game must be activated once every 241 spins.

This slot machine is playable on all platforms, including mobile, desktop, and notepad. When three or more of the same kind of symbols appear on adjacent reels starting from the leftmost reel, you have created a winning combination.

Five distinct empty cups, possibly used to holding tequila shots and whiskey, are the lowest paying symbols. Five of the same symbol type pay between 0.20X and 0.25X the stake. Tiger Guy, Bunny Guy, Drag Queen, and Jonas are the better paid icons. Getting five of the same kind of symbols pays 0.30X to 1X the stake. Let's find out what the features do. During the spins, you can trigger Loaded Wild symbols and you can land two separate scatter symbols depicting an invitation card and Mr. E.

There are a few festive aspects that might make life a bit more bearable in this terrible environment characterized by a severe hangover. Scatters, Loaded Wild, Walk of Shame, and One More are the features.Happily Ever After, All Nighter! Bonus Buy, too.

Walk of Shame Features

Walk of Shame may substitute for any wild symbol that doesn't naturally appear on the reels. A Loaded Wild is formed when four of the same high-paying symbol land in a stack on reels 2 through 5. These wilds have a multiplier of x4 and may be used in place of any pay symbols.

Walk of Shame

The Walk of Shame is started when a Loaded Wild and a Mr. E symbol appear on reels 3, 4, or 5. When a Loaded Wild hits reel 2 in Walk of Shame, the game is over. Loaded Wilds advance one reel to the left on the following spin.

Scatters & Free Spins

On the grid, there are Mr. E and Invitation scatter symbols. 10 or 15 One More are released when 3 or 4 Invitations scatters are landed. Although 3 or 4 Invitation scatters with 1 Mr E scatter results in 10 or 15 All Nighter free spins, respectively, 3 or 4 Invitation scatters alone do not. In the main game, when Mr. E lands, it transforms into an xSplit and splits either the row or the reel. Other scatters are not separated by xSplits.

  • One more! - During One More!! free spins, each Loaded Wild instantly increases the win multiplier by one (+1), which doesn't reset until the feature is through. The All Nighter is triggered and three extra free spins are given when a Mr. E scatter is landed. Players receive an additional 1, 3, 5, or 7 free spins if 1, 2, 3, or 4 Invitation Scatters appear.
  • All Nighter - Each instantaneous Loaded Wild struck during this round increases the win multiplier by one and has the potential to start the Walk of Shame. Now, Mr. E serves as an xSplit sign and stays on the first reel the entire time. As previously, getting 1, 2, 3, or 4 Invitation Scatters results in an additional 1, 3, 5, or 7 free spins, respectively.

Nolimit Bonus

Players that qualify receive three additional purchase options from the Nolimit additional:

  • One More! - Maximum RTP of 96.45% at 69x the bet.
  • All Nighter - 314 times the stake; maximum RTP: 96.18%.
  • 131 times the stake for a 75% chance of winning One More in the lucky dip! or a 25% likelihood of experiencing All Nighter. RTP maximum: 96.32%.

Walk of Shame FAQs

What is the minimum bet for the Walk of Shame slot game?

The minimum bet for the slot is $0.20 and the maximum is $24.00.

Who is the game provider of Walk of Shame online slot?

The game provider of the online slot is No Limit City Gaming, a leading company in creating online slot games.

What is the RTP of Walk of Shame?

The Return to Player percentage of the slot game is 92.12%.

What is the biggest potential win for Walk of Shame?

The biggest potential win for the slot online is $250,000.

Can I play Walk of Shame Slot on mobile?

Yes, the online slot game is available on various mobile devices provided that you have an internet connection.

Play Walk of Shame Online Slot at Spin Genie

Along with being entertaining, Walk of Shame also seems to be jam-packed with betting-related Easter eggs. Most significantly, the character symbols in the game could really have resemblance in reality. But it might be wise to avoid using specific names. A funky dancing song helps players get into their groove as the game switches from what appears to be a living room, replete with a blow-up sheep and strangely discolored walls, to an outdoor scene, perhaps an upscale property once a transaction has been completed? Walk of Shame offers lots of opportunity for supposition, which adds to the pleasure in a game that, at least initially, doesn't take itself too seriously. Play Walk of Shame slot machine at Spin Genie.

Some games may be removed or temporarily unavailable in your location due to regulatory requirements or decisions by game providers

Trusted payment providers

  • Credit card deposit
  • Credit card deposit
  • Paysafecard
  • Payz
  • Interac
  • Apple Pay
V: 1.51.0 All rights reserved. January 2020
top
|