The 40-payline online slot machine Money Train 2 was created by Relax Gaming. A respin bonus and a extra spins bonus with a variety of special symbols are features. This high volatility slot's RTP fluctuates from 96.4% to 98%, and its highest win is worth 50,000 times the player's stake.
Money Train 2 Game Details
|Money Train 2
Game Mechanics: How to Play
To play Money Train 2 follow these steps:
- Load the game at Spin Genie on your chosen device. The Money Train 2 slot machine can be played on all devices, including on the go via the mobile slot.
- Once the game has loaded, it’s time to set your wager. Wagers on the Money Train 2 slot game start at just 10p per spin and can cost up to £20 per spin so finding your ideal wager isn’t too difficult.
- When you’re happy with your wager you can click on the settings button to tweak any settings, or straight to it, by clicking spin to set the reels in motion.
- The reels will then spin and stop at random, winning combinations are formed by landing three or more matching symbols across an active payline.
- All payouts are made in accordance with the paytable.
Money Train 2 Slot Features
When two ordinary bonus symbols appear on the reels, a respin feature is activated. Each symbol reveals a multiplier, which is added together, and respins continue until a win is achieved. Your multiplier will rise by 1x for each spin that ends in a loss. This multiplier will be added to your prize whenever you win.
Money Cart Bonus
Another popular bonus from the original Money Train slot is the Money Cart bonus. You get three extra spins to start when this bonus is active. The number of unlocked extra spins is reset each time you land a symbol. Only when the metre reads 0 does the round come to a conclusion.
Each symbol that appears on the reels serves a specific purpose:
- Bonus gives a multiplier of one to ten.
- The Golden Bonus gives an award between 20x and 200x
- The Payer multiplies all of the symbols that are currently on the reels.
- After revealing his own value, the collector adds up all the other symbols' values to update his own.
- The "Collector/Payer" multiplies all other symbols and raises its own total by the sum of all other symbols.
- The Sniper Doubles the value of up to 8 bonus symbols
- The Necromancer brings back a previously used character.
- Reset Plus adds one more free spin to the initial number. A new symbol will therefore cause the extra spins to counter to reset to four the first time you activate this bonus. The respin counter will reset to five the following time, and so forth.
- The Persistent Payer will multiply the value of symbols every spin.
- Every time a spin is about to begin, Persistent Sniper will quadruple the value of up to 8 symbols.
- The Persistent Collector gathers all multipliers associated with a symbol and adds them to its own total before each subsequent spin.
Theme and Design
It's never easy creating a follow-up to a hugely popular slot; people adored the original for a reason, so how much do you update or change?
Compared to Money Train, the Money Train 2 online slot sports a more contemporary appearance and a more refined design.
Additionally, it seems to have a grimier vibe and a more steampunk-inspired appearance. This is unquestionably a significant advancement over the initial Money Train slot.
Money Train 2 extra spins
As mentioned, Money Train 2 extra spins come in the form of the Money Cart Bonus. You’ll get 3 extra spins initially, with the chance to increase this amount depending on the special symbols that you manage to land.
Money Train 2 Slot on Mobile
The Money Train 2 casino slot is fully compatible with all devices including mobile phones and tablets, making it great for gaming on the go. The graphics look great no matter whether you are playing on a large or small screen.
Money Train 2 Review Summary
If you’ve enjoyed our Money Train 2 slot review and want to give this wild west classic a try for yourself, then sign up and play today at Spin Genie.